Day Out With Thomas – Weekend 1
August 6 - August 8
August 6, 7, 8 and 13, 14, 15 in 2021
The best place to see Thomas in Minnesota or Wisconsin! See you next year.
$20 per person for Thomas tickets, ages 2 and up. Percy tickets are +$5.
The best place to see Thomas in Minnesota or Wisconsin!
Each ticket to the Day Out With Thomas includes:
- Access to all activities at Day Out With Thomas
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum
- Approx. 20-25 minute train ride behind Thomas through Duluth to Lake Superior
- Imagination Stations, which include sandboxes, coloring, Mega Bloks, building stations, craft tables, Thomas play tables and much, much more
- Live Children’s Music
- Photo opportunities with Thomas, Percy, & Sir Topham Hatt
- Free trolleycar rides
- Inflatable slide, bounce house and obstacle course
- Temporary Tattoo and Face Painting stations
- Model Train layouts
- Huge Thomas Gift Shop with exclusive merchandise for (additional) sale
- Lots of games and activities
- And much more…
Add the Percy Train Ride to Get More Fun:
- A separate 20-25 minute train ride behind Percy, a similar route but different fun onboard
- Percy train rides can be scheduled before or after your ride with Thomas
- Photo opportunity with Percy
- You must buy a Thomas ticket in order to purchase a Percy train ride
- Percy has a party on his train!
Tickets are $20 per person for Thomas, ages 2 and up. Train rides depart every hour on the hour for Thomas from 9am to 3pm and on the half hour for Percy rides. All guests much purchase a Day Out With Thomas ticket for a specific ride time.
The Percy train ride can be added as an additional purchase for just $5 more. You must have a ticket for Day Out With Thomas and add on Percy in order to ride the Percy ride or enter the grounds.
Toddlers under 2 do not need a ticket, but must ride in the lap of a ticketed passenger. Both train rides are about 25 minutes each, but the “average guest” is here for 2-3 hours depending how much fun with your friends you want to have!