Day Out With Thomas – Weekend 1
August 6 - August 8
August 6, 7, 8 and 13, 14, 15 in 2021
$20 per person for Thomas tickets (2 and up).
Percy tickets are +$4 additional
The ONLY place to see Thomas in Minnesota or Wisconsin!
Each ticket to the Day Out With Thomas includes:
- Access to all activities at Day Out With Thomas
- Entry to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum included
- Approx. 20-25 minute train ride behind Thomas through Duluth to Lake Superior
- Interactive Storytelling
- And much more found here
Optional add-on: Percy Train Ride
- A separate 20-25 minute train ride behind Percy, a similar route but different fun onboard
- Percy train rides can be scheduled before or after your ride with Thomas
- Percy has a party on his train!
Tickets are $20 per person for Thomas, ages 2 and up. Train rides depart every 90 minutes for Thomas starting at 8:30am, and every hour for Percy rides. All guests much purchase a Day Out With Thomas ticket for a specific ride time. Learn more and get tickets here.
The Percy train ride can be added as an additional purchase for just $5 more. You must have a ticket for Day Out With Thomas and add on Percy in order to ride the Percy ride or enter the grounds.
Toddlers under 2 do not need a ticket, but must ride in the lap of a ticketed passenger. Both train rides are about 25 minutes each, but the “average guest” is here for 2-3 hours depending how much fun with your friends you want to have! The best place to see Thomas in Minnesota or Wisconsin!
Tickets are for sale online or by calling TicketWeb: 866-468-3399