Caboose Crewz Package
Experience life working on a real caboose! This is unique opportunity to ride in a retired railroad caboose. Sit up in the cupola and enjoy the ride!
- A round trip, 75-minute scenic excursion attached to the Duluth Zephyr train.
- Up to 10 people flat rate. Same price for 1 person, or 10 people.
- Cooler of soda/water/juice complimentary for the ride
- Narrated tour on the caboose (PA system), plus a car attendant if you have more specific questions.
- Admission to the Lake Superior Railroad Museum for your entire group.
Flat rate: $175 for up to 10 people.
Available Saturday, October 5th Only: 11am or 1pm
There is no heat or air conditioning in the caboose, however windows do open for a great lake breeze. Larger parties are encouraged to ride as a group on the Duluth Zephyr Excursion train. It is a historic, workers caboose, far from the lap of luxury. But a unique opportunity to experience what caboose duty was like.
A cooler of non-alcoholic beverages is available for caboose passengers, and light snacks (chips/candy).
Unfortunately, due to the historic nature of the caboose, this is not a wheelchair accessible ride. However, folks with limited mobility can access the caboose with 3 short steps to enter the lower level of the caboose.