Not a train crew? Click here
Welcome to the all new crew scheduling page, from here you can can click below to login to the Crew Caller system, powered by Dynamic Ticket Solutions, our railroad ticketing and scheduling system. Questions or need login info? Contact Scott or Josh.
A login/password is provided to you by the Operations Department. This is a new crew scheduling system Dynamic Ticket Solutions
NEWS: Holiday Trains on the Railroad
Christmas Trains will be: Christmas City Express, Julebyen Express, Bentleyville Shuttle, and Christmas Tree Train.
No prior experience in railroading or transportation is necessary to volunteer as a crew member on the North Shore Scenic Railroad. Certification is a commitment that requires classroom and on-the-job training which the railroad provides.
Volunteers Crews Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- have a willingness to work as part of a team
- have a safety minded attitude
- be willing to follow company policies, state statutes, and federal regulations
- submit to and pass a pre-employment drug screening as well as random tests while operating as a crew member
- pass medical, hearing, and vision testing
- submit state and federal driver’s records for review
- pass written and practical tests
The administrative side of these requirements, as well as testing, will be addressed and completed during training.
Crew training classes are normally offered in the winter/spring, but additional training can be offered throughout the year with special arrangements. For more information about working on the train crews of the North Shore Scenic Railroad, click here to contact our Railroad Operating Department.